Why Work at Hughes Brothers?
- Opportunities to grow & advance your career
- Our products improve cities & communities
- Innovative company culture
- Security & stability
2nd Shift Production Openings
Hughes Brothers, in Seward, NE, is accepting applications for 2nd shift helper positions. The position works 3:30 pm to Midnight, Monday through Friday. This is a bargaining-unit, hourly position. Starting rate of pay is $23.57 per hour, with top being $24.37 after training period. Work performed in factory environment, requires prolonged standing, frequent heavy lifting, reaching, twisting, and bending.
Hughes Brothers Inc., in Seward, NE, is seeking a full-time Traffic Clerk. Responsible for acquiring rates for domestic shipments, processing export shipments, bill of ladings and assists Dept with other daily functions.
- Associates degree in technical or business discipline & one to three years experience or equivalent combination of both.
- Working knowledge of shipping terms and conditions and transportation operations, as well as export experience required.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills required.
This position offers a competitive salary based on education and experience, plus vacation, personal leave, 401(k), health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
Download the fill-able Application PDF shown above, fill out the application, save & send the filled PDF with your e-signature to email@example.com
Apply in person at 210 N 13th Street during business hours (M-F 7:00 am to 3:30 pm)
Mail resume to Human Resources, PO Box 159, Seward, NE, 68434
Questions or Comments?
Contact Chantel Denker, Vice President Human Resources
PO Box 159 – Seward, NE 68434
Huges Brothers Phone: 402-643-2991